GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THE SITE
Dear readers, thank you for choosing to read Emil’s books. Please read the current summary of basic principles for using the e-shop of Tsenovbooks.com, as well as the full General Terms and Conditions attached below.
These General Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between tsenovbooks.com and users (you) in connection with the services offered by tsenovbooks.com. You agree, accept and agree to abide by these Terms of Service.
The owner of the e-shop tsenovbooks.com is OPTIMUS CONSULTING LLC.
E-mail for contacts firstname.lastname@example.org, Emil Tsenov.
OPTIMUS CONSULTING LLC is a company registered under the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria, with registered office and address of management: 14 Ivan Mihailov Str., Blagoevgrad, UIC: 203187660; VAT number: BG203187660.
Each order is associated with an obligation to pay by your chosen method of payment.
We accept orders 24 hours a day, on weekends and on public holidays.
Ordering product (s) through the online store means express consent to enter into a distance selling contract, which is regulated by the Consumer Protection Act.
The execution of orders does not require registration as a user, but only the provision of correct data about the guarantor.
The order of goods is made by observing the following main technical steps:
- Selecting a specific product, determining the number / quantity / and pressing the “Add to cart” button.
- Select the “To pay” option
- Indication of your data / name, surname, e-mail, telephone /, indication of delivery address and for issuing an invoice;
- Choice of delivery method;
- Choosing a method of payment;
- Enter a code from a voucher or coupon;
- Possibility to enter a comment to the order;
- Marking of the additional marks for acquaintance with the general conditions and for consent for processing of personal data;
- Pressing the “Order” button, which is the final action on the order.
In case the client has indicated an incomplete, incorrect or wrong address, email and / or telephone number when submitting the order, which prevents the execution of the order, it is considered invalid.
Adding a product to the “basket” does not reserve the product and it is possible that this product will be exhausted by the end of the order. Only the confirmation of the order by the Seller guarantees the delivery of the product.
The order confirmation is sent to the e-mail address specified by the Client when submitting the order.
“Sales price” is the final price per unit or for a specific quantity of goods or services, including VAT, as well as all additional taxes and fees. The sale price does not include delivery costs, unless otherwise stated.
Problems with the execution of the order
In case the ordered goods are not available, we will notify you by phone or email.
You must pay for the purchased goods in accordance with the conditions set out on the site and these general conditions.
The indicated prices are indicated in Euro and USD (selectable), including all taxes and fees per unit and do not include postage or transport costs for delivery of the goods, the latter being charged separately.
We reserve the right to unilaterally change the prices indicated on the site, as the change of prices is valid only for contracts concluded after its announcement on the site.
The price should be paid, provided that we have confirmed the order in one of the following ways, pre-selected by you when placing the order:
– by cash on delivery upon delivery of the goods to a representative of the respective courier company;
– advance payment by bank transfer to a bank account specified by us in the order confirmation message, in which case the delivery is made after receipt of the amount in our bank account;
– advance payment by debit / credit card online, through the interface of the e-shop, and in the message for confirmation of the order we send a link for making the respective payment. Delivery is made after the online payment.
Content and copyright and protection of intellectual property
All elements of the content of the Tsenovbooks.com site, including design, software programs, texts, databases, graphics, drawings, sketches, etc., are subject to protection under the Copyright and Related Rights Act and may not be used. in violation of applicable law.
The Client’s right of access does not include the right to copy, reproduce or modify information that is the subject of intellectual property.